Corporate Social Responsibility
At Rodericks Dental Partners, we believe our corporate social responsibility extends far beyond our practices to the communities we serve and the environment we enjoy.
As well as our commitment to working with suppliers to use products from sustainable and environmentally friendly resources, we also support charitable causes.
There are over 83,000 homeless young people across the country with Centrepoint supporting 7,800. Over a two-year period Centrepoint aims through support, education and guidance to get young people into suitable accommodation and employment.
- 76% of the young people Centrepoint support are under 21
- 54% are male with 46% are female
- 20% have been in care
- 6% are disabled
- 89% have positively moved on
Work to save and improve lives training rural health workers to safely extract infected teeth and relieve pain without access to emergency dental care. Since 2004, 3.1 million people in East Africa have been given access to safe emergency dental care because of Bridge2aid’s training programmes.
- Treat: so far Bridge2aid has treated more than 28,000 people.
- Train: so far we have trained over 300 health workers to be able to perform 60% – 80% of a doctors task.
- Relieve pain: Bridge2aid believe there is an urgent need to focus on providing pain relief through extraction and education to prevent future problems.
Bridge2aid’s goal is to extend the reach of their training programme across Tanzania and also into other counties in East Africa. They believe their work would be of benefit in other parts of the world, and given sufficient support, they would like to expand into other countries.
If you are a not-for profit organisation with a mission to increase awareness of oral health care and you feel Rodericks Dental Partners could work in partnership with you to help reach that goal, please get in contact with our Marketing Team via our contact us form. We would be very interested to hear from you.