Making a Complaint

Here at Rodericks Dental Partners, we take any complaint against us very seriously and aim to resolve each one as soon as possible. Our Complaints Policy ensures all lines of communications are kept open throughout the complaints process.

Please contact us if you have any concerns about the service we provide:

Dental Practice

If you are unsatisfied with the service you received at one of our dental practices, please contact the practice manager. For contact details, please click here and search for your practice. If you prefer that your complaint is handled by a member of our field operations team, please email


For concerns about anything featured in our website, please complete the contact us form. A member of our Central Operations Team will contact you within two working days to discuss the matter further. We hope to speak with you soon and set about resolving any issues that you may have.

If you are not satisfied with our investigations and implementations, you may wish to notify the governing bodies detailed below and take your complaint further. However, it is our intention to resolve issues quickly and effectively and to keep you informed of all outcomes including any changes we have put in place.